- Week 2 DiscussionDiscussion Topic Due May 6 at 11:59 PMSupporting Lectures:
Refer to the following lecture:
- A Rights-Based Approach to Health
- Why a Rights-Based Approach to Health?
The discussion assignment provides a forum for discussing relevant topics for this week on the basis of the course competencies covered. For this assignment, make sure you post your initial response to the Discussion Area by the due date assigned.
To support your work, use your course and text readings and also use outside sources. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing a point of view with a rationale, challenging an aspect of the discussion, or indicating a relationship between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Complete your participation for this assignment by the end of the week.
Using your course textbooks and the South University Online Library, answer the following questions:
- What is meant by “the right to health”?
- What are the key features of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights concerning health?
- How might one carry out a “human rights approach” to health in global health efforts?
- How could one encourage countries and their development partners to pay greater attention to human rights issues in health?
https://homeworksmarket.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LOG-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://homeworksmarket.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/LOG-300x75.png admin2022-03-19 16:45:372022-03-19 16:45:37What are the key features of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights concerning health?