The purpose of this paper is to better understand gynecological health care for lesbian, bisexual and transgender individuals.
· Define and describe for lesbian, bisexual and transgender individuals.
· Gender and sexuality concepts.
· Social and political context.
· Social determinants of health affecting lesbian, bisexual and transgender individuals.
· Barriers to health care.
· Health care disparities.
· The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
· The paper is to be no shorter than 3-4 pages in length, excluding the title and references page.
· Your paper should be formatted per APA.
· Incorporate current practice guidelines for diagnosis and treatment and a minimum of 4 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
· Complete and submit by 11:59 PM ET Sunday.