** I reallly need your help if anyone is willing to do this assignment for me. Its past due I have been in and out of the hospital from being sick. I dont have any funds right now due to medical bills which is why i put my price at $1.00. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me and still give me quality work.
If you want to write this about yourself , it can be as if you are the person im writing it on. Lil about me im a hawaiian female born and raised in Hawaii. in my mid 30’s, Struggled in life and still am but trying to make. differnce in my life so that i can provide for my children.
Must be in APA format, word doc, Must be Quality work,
0% plagiarism( Turn it in report will be checked), No grammar mistakes, formatted cited work and on time.
Type: Individual Project
Primary Task Response: write 300–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
There are several types of stratification. Among the most common are stratification by gender, race, ethnicity, age, and social class.
It can be difficult to be empathetic until walking in someone else’s shoes. This week, you will do just that. Assume the role of someone who is different from you in terms of race, gender, ethnicity, age, or social class, and discuss how this person is affected by stratification. Focus your discussion on the following:
- Explain the person you are describing (their age, race, gender, and so on).
- Discuss what their daily life is like, from the time they wake up to the time they go to bed.
- What are their thoughts and behaviors? Discuss why they may have these thoughts and behaviors.
- Discuss how others may view them or treat them and why.
- Discuss how this person may be stereotyped and what aspects may be true and untrue.
- Explain how walking in the shoes of someone else may help others to become more understanding and empathetic. Make sure to tie this back to sociology.
**Must meet these criteria**
For assistance with your assignment, please use Web resources, and all course materials.