DQ1. Think about a clinical experience that was troubling to you. Reflect on what bothered you about the experience.
What could you have done differently? What were the reasons behind your actions? Try to create and clarify meaning or a new understanding of the particular situation
- Should UAP be allowed to administer medications, perform IVs, and change sterile dressings?
- Discuss how the assignment between the UAP and RN be completed?
- How comfortable are RNs in the role of delegator to UAPs?
DQ3. Choose one aspect of the normal change of aging and discuss in one page or less the following:
- What is considered normal?
- What constitutes an abnormal change?
- When should you seek care from healthcare provider?
DQ4. Choose one aspect of the normal change of aging and discuss in one page or less the following:
- Discuss interventions to improve/reduce risks of adverse effects.