Qualitative Designs, Sampling, and Data Collection
Choose 1 of the following, and provide a response:
- Distinguish between phenomenology, grounded theory, and ethnographic designs.
- Use an example, and explain why it meets the criteria for the design.
- Or Explain both purposive and theoretical sampling.
- Provide an example for how each sampling strategy is used.
- Or Provide an explanation of interviews as a means for collecting qualitative data.
- What are some of the variations of this form of data collection?
400 words, APA