Please write a 3 body pages paper answering following questions.
- What is the most important factor to consider when determining the elements of the marketing mix?
- What factors influence the price of a product?
- What product characteristics encourage heavy advertising? Little advertising? Why?
- How does research help advertisers meet the challenge of the three Rs of marketing?
- Which kind of research data is more expensive to collect, primary or secondary? Why?
- Which of the major surveying methods is most costly? Why
- CITE WORK IN TEXT AND FULL CITATION AT THE END OF TEXT. please please no plagerism. Thank you.
Running head: MARKETING 1 MarketingNameInstitution MARKETING 2Marketing 1. The elements of the marketing mix include place, product, price, and promotion. The targetmarket is the most…