I need a newsletter done must include pictures.
260 to 350 words
Imagine you are an office manager at a health care facility that includes cardiology, respiratory, gastroenterology, and urology departments. As the office manager, you have been given the task of creating a newsletter for new and existing patients. The newsletter will inform patients about different body systems, including their structure, function, and different diseases that affect that system. Patients will learn how a disease is diagnosed in a particular system and the type of doctor they would see if they have an ailment within a body system. Create a word document with images. Strive for less than 15% similarity index. I will be assessing. Be sure to also include images. I am not able to accept a shared drive link for the assignment. Do not submit the working table worksheet as your assignment. Think of your audience when writing your newsletter; make it informative as well as visually appealing.
Part 2: Respiratory System
- Identify the structure and function of the respiratory system.
- Identify the major structures found in the system.
- Define the function of this system.
- Describe major diseases that affect the respiratory system.
- Identify 1 or 2 major diseases that affect the system.
- Describe the disease(s) identified.
- Describe major laboratory and diagnostic tests that are used to assess respiratory diseases.
- Using the disease(s) identified in the previous prompt, identify the most common laboratory and diagnostic test used to access the disease(s).
- Describe the test identified.
- Describe the main health care providers for the respiratory department.
- Identify the main health care providers in this department.
- Describe the role they play (to the patient, facility, or community) and the types of patients they see (typical demographics, age, gender, etc.).
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references. For additional information on how to properly cite your sources, log on to the Center for Writing Excellence.