The urinary system is composed of the paired kidneys and the urinary tract and assist with our body’s ability to balances in fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base homeostasis.
Answer all the following questions:
- Explain the structures and functions of the urinary system, make certain to include the critical processes for urine production.
- Explain, with examples, the purpose and processes of the tubular and vascular elements of the nephron.
- Explain, with examples, the differences between the fluid, electrolyte, and acid-base homeostasis.
In a single essay, address each question asked in a single essay-style document with each topic separated with APA level headings, include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. The formatting for your submission is as follows:
- Submissions should be in .doc file format.
- Support your answers with 4 scholarly resources. Your textbook can be used as well.
- Follow APA format, Times New Roman, 12 Font, double spaced.
- Be sure to cite all sources appropriately. (See APA guidelines).
- An appropriate APA cover page and reference page should accompany your submission.
- Please view the evaluation rubric as you will be assessed on the adequacy of responses based on the criteria in the rubric.
- Minimal word requirement is 1500 words, not including Title or References pages. Be sure to structure your paper with APA level headings related to the assignment components.
- See the rubric for specific grading criteria.
- Plagiarism of any kind will result in an automatic score of a “0” for this assignment.