- Imagine you have been asked to give a presentation at a medical coding and billing conference. You will create 5 posters that correspond to the following body systems to hang around the room as visual aids for your presentation.
- Week 1: Nervous system
- Week 2: Endocrine system
- Week 3: Musculoskeletal system
- Week 4: Reproductive system
- Week 5: Dermatological system
- Create a 250- to 350-word informative poster in which you:
- Explain common medical terms for the structure and function of the nervous system.
- Describe major diseases that affect the nervous system and the vital laboratory and diagnostic tests used to assess those diseases.
- Describe the main health care providers for the neurology department.
- Note: You may choose to connect your poster to systems learned in Anatomy and Physiology I.
Consider your audience when creating your poster and make it informative and visually appealing. Consider including a mix of graphics, objects, and text that contribute meaning to the overall topics and content. Refer to the Posters page on the Microsoft® website for poster examples.
A poster is a one page presentation of the required material.
Use information found in diagrams/charts from this week’s readings located in the Learning Activities folder.
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed or similar references to support your assignment.