Describe one of your favorite brands using the four components of brand value identified in the “Brands and Branding” article.
My favorite brand is Starbucks.
- Using the brand you described in question 1, provide specific examples of how “the Firm” and at least two other “authors” of the brand (i.e., influencers, pop culture, or customers) impact the brand stories that influence this brand.
- Using the company you currently work with or one you would like to work with, briefly state:
- a specific market it targets,
- how the company attempts to build brand salience in that market,
- what brand meaning it seeks to build in that market (give one example of how it tries to build its performance-based meaning and one example of how it tries to build its imagery-based meaning).
- Try to provide an example that shows if whether the brand resonates with customers in its target market.
- Give an example of any 2 out the 4 major brand architecture strategies represented in the brand relationship spectrum. (Note: you cannot use an example that is already presented in the respective required reading). Why do you think each firm chose their respective brand architectures?
- Provide a case from your own relationship with brands that exemplifies one of the points Dan Cobley makes in his Ted Talk, “What Physics Taught Me about Marketing”.