Chapter 9 Journal
1. Identify and explain three reasons why we form relationships. For each situation, describe a time when you observed or engaged in this type of attraction.
2. Describe at least four different relationships to which you are currently committed.
- Using the terms from the textbook, identify what stage you think you are currently in.
- Are you satisfied with this stage?
- If so, what do you think you need to do in order to maintain this stage of the relationship?
- If not, what do you think you need to do in order to change this stage of the relationship?