Assignment: Course Assessment Project This project is designed to permit application of the various course concepts to a specific company.
Assignment: Course Assessment Project
This project is designed to permit application of the various course concepts to a specific company. The company should be one that produces products or provides services and may be one in which you have been employed, or it may be one that you are familiar with or can research.
In relation to the company, your paper must address the following components in detail:
- Evaluate supply, demand, and market equilibrium for either a product (or product line) produced by the company or a service provided.
- Considering the theory of price, apply this theory to internal and external opportunities and challenges related to the company/industry within which it operates.
- Evaluate the effect of public policy on this company. What type of laws, rules, and regulations impact this company and/or this industry?
- Appraise the impact of aggregate economic indicators on business conditions and decisions related to the company.
- Consider economic issues related to pricing, competitive, and investment strategies, and integrate the economic issues with the strategies used or ones that you would recommend be used.
- Evaluate the company as it relates to capacity, demand, production, and pricing.
The completed paper is due in week 4. It should be approximately 6-8 pages (double spaced, Times New Roman or Arial, 12 point font) and is worth 400 points, as follows:
- Content- 300 points
- Adherence to APA format- 75 points
- Spelling, grammar, mechanics- 25 points
Running Head: MARKETING An Assessment of Irn-Bru StrategyName of the Student:University AffiliationCourse Name & Code:Name of Professor:Paper Due Date: MARKETING 2 AN ASSESSMENT OF IRN-BRU…