1. Reflect on the theories and /or concepts that you learned this semester. Which theory do you think is the most useful outside of the classroom?In your answer, be sure to clearly explain the theory/concept and explain why you think it will be useful.
2. Imagine the following scene:
Your instructor angrily thrusts your research paper back at you saying,”This paper is not only late, it is full of errors.” Write a response to professor that demonstrates THREE different ways to respond using strategies for handing criticism non-defensively. Format this as a “Dear Professor xxx” letter.
3. Consider this saying,” I can be right or I can be happy.” Discuss this in terms of defensiveness/nondefensive concepts from text, as well as any pertinent Gibb climate components.
4. Pick two crazymakers you use most often. For each, describe the circumstances in which the crazymaker is used, the function which the crazymaker serves, the consequences of using the crazymaker, and any alternative behavior which would be more constructive.
5. Identify the love languages spoken in your own or another romantic relationship. Explain how effectively each person adapts to the other’s love language. Make suggestions for improvement, if necessary.